(A tad blurry! I was hungry and too lazy to take a better pic, heh)
- Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
- Weight: 178 pounds
- One pound is definitely progress! Yay!
- BMI: 27.9
- Waist: 32.25 inches
- Hips: 43.5 inches
- Chest: 32.5 inches
- Now I know I have ribs in there, ha!
I ate okay this week. I did have pizza with the guys, which was bad, and I had Jack in the Box. I have been doing well otherwise. What I need to do now is experiment with new fruits and vegetables so I can find more I like. I only like a couple of veggies, and there's only so many ways to cook them, heh. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to fruits and veggies. That will change with time.
EXERCISE:
I didn't do so well here. I took three days of exercise off, and it showed when I did 40-minutes of cardio last night. Won't be doing that again! ;-)
MOOD:
I felt pretty good. I was a bit stressed last week. There was so much going on, and there is a lot going on this week as well. Trying to take it one day at a time.
SLEEP:
I've been sleeping well. But we have a stray cat who likes to hunt blue-jays in our backyard, right next to our bedroom window. I often awaken to screaming, angry blue-jays. None of them have been caught thus far.
SPIRITUALITY:
I read my devotional each day, and some Christian articles. I've been going to church regularly. But I haven't been reading enough of the bible. I also haven't been focusing on God. I tend to focus on what's going on in my life, so that hurts my spirituality. I keep trying to handle everything by my own power instead of relying on His.
VERDICT:
I've had much better weeks than this! I'll use week 5 to put week 4 to shame!
Ok its been ten days... Where's my weekly update :)
ReplyDelete