- Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
- Weight: 179 pounds
- I didn't lose any weight this week, and that was a disappointment to me. Could I already be at a plateau? We'll have to wait and see next week.
- BMI: 28
- Still the same.
- Waist: 33 inches
- No change here...
- Hips: 44 inches
- No change here...
- Chest: 33.5 inches
- No change here, either...
I had cereal, and I just snacked for lunch. I had a string cheese, a Jello, two Capri Suns, and about four Ritz crackers. For dinner, Chris grilled some chicken and made whole wheat pasta with white sauce. I notice I'm eating way too much grilled chicken, lol! Time for some fish soon!
EXERCISE:
I worked at the school with my second-graders for six hours. It felt like exercise to me, so I took it a bit easy and did Level One of the 30 Day Shred. I didn't have to take breaks, and I didn't breathe very hard. That just shows that Level Two is awesome! I'll be back on that one tomorrow.
MOOD:
I felt good. Sleepy, but good.
SLEEP:
I woke up early today, at 7:13 am. I know that's not early to most people, but it is to me! I've always had a hard time going to bed early and waking up early. I'm just a stubborn night owl. I didn't get enough sleep last night, but tonight should make up for it.
SPIRITUALITY:
I read a chapter in Genesis over breakfast, prayed, and read my devotional.
VERDICT:
It was another pretty good, but not perfect day.
I feel that I've been doing well, and I can't imagine NOT eating the way I do now and exercising (is that optimistic or what?), so I'm going to change how often I post on this blog. It's getting a tad cluttered, or so I've heard! ;-) I'll be posted once a week to let you all know how the week went for me and what the changes to my body have been. Thanks so much for taking this journey with me! You all inspire me to be better. Until next Monday, my dears!
No comments:
Post a Comment