FOOD:
I ate okay, but I'm particularly proud of the fast food choices I've been making. Chris and I went to Sonic, and I was worried I wouldn't find anything for me there except for apple slices. But I was able to get a grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun and it was delicious! The tomatoes didn't taste too good, but it's no wonder with them being out of season and all.
EXERCISE:
Today was my day off. I still had a ton of energy, too!
MOOD:
I was playful and happy today. I went to church with Dad and visited my parents for mother's day.
SLEEP:
Slept great!
SPIRITUALITY:
I prayed and read my devotional. Chris and I enjoyed worship today with some fun songs that we got into.
VERDICT:
I did okay. Could be better, but this was a holiday and a rest day. ;-)
I am SO grateful we don't have a sonics up here!! If so we would have gone bankrupt when I pregnant trying to fulfil my strawberry slush addiction! Their drinks are AMAZING and when its happy hour- Watch out! I was seriously tempted a few times to send Adam to Yuba City 45 minutes away to get me one....but its very unlikely there would be any left when he was done with it.
ReplyDelete