Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 2, Day 13

 (Ha, I just finished exercising here, so I'm a tired tomato.)

FOOD:
I ate okay today. I indulged a little here and there, but I felt I deserved it, heh! I had a granola bar for breakfast (too small, I know), a sandwich, kettle cooked BBQ chips, a small Sprite (no caffeine!), a capri sun, and that yummy Amy's pizza for dinner.

EXERCISE:
Surprise! I didn't do level 2 today. Instead, I did a 40-minute cardio DVD. It was HARD. I was beet red, grabbing at my pounding heart, and panting like a dog about to go into heatstroke. But it was worth it. I wanted to end the week strong.

MOOD:
Today was one of those days when you are depressed and grouchy for no reason. I think it was a hormonal issue. Regardless, I had a mild headache and was feeling sorry for myself, until I finally got my butt off the couch and exercised all of the stress away. I feel a million times happier after exercising. I wish I'd done it earlier.

SLEEP:
Sleep was good, though I'm worried I'm still getting too much sleep. I go to bed every night at 11 pm and then wake up at 10 am the next morning. That's WAY too long. Really, you only need 8 to 9 hours a day. I'm debating setting the alarm. But I have to get up early for church tomorrow and for work on Monday anyway. ;-)

SPIRITUALITY:
I prayed a bit and read my devotional. I was lacking in this area today. Going to God when I felt down would have helped me, but instead I sort of pouted and poked Chris until I got some attention, hehe.

VERDICT:
It was an okay day. The exercise was superb, however! Looking forward to my day of rest tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment