- Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
- Weight: 182 pounds
- My scale is cheap, and you always weigh more at the doctor's office. So, I could weigh more than this, but I'm more concerned with my overall health than a number. These numbers just help track my progress objectively.
- BMI: 28.5
- This number was really hard for me to see. The "Overweight" range is 25 - 29.9, and I'm in the upper range! I was a 24 the year before I got married.
- Waist: 33.5 inches
- Hips: 45.25 inches
- These numbers show that I'm a pear shape. I'd always thought I was an hourglass, and I took pride in that. I'll have to find the joy in being a pear!
- Chest: 34.25 inches
FOOD:
I ate well enough at breakfast with some whole grain cereal and skim milk, but my restless mood settled on me by lunchtime. I ate out for lunch and dinner, making poor choices at each restaurant. Fountains of soda were involved. I barely made it out alive. ;-)
EXERCISE:
Worked out for 30 minutes to my favorite DVD: Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred. Started with Level One and used 5-pound weights. It was... challenging, to say the least. I felt a knot in my stomach during the cardio, reminding me that I'm way out of shape again. The first few days of new exercise are always the worst. I can't wait for next week, when it gets easier! I'll need loads of willpower and prayer to make it this week.
MOOD:
I felt very restless and lonely. Instead of eating to cope, I could have exercised sooner and called my family to catch up.
SLEEP:
I slept long and sound.
SPIRITUALITY:
After two months of reading the Bible and praying each day, I strangely neglected God today. I was so wrapped up in my feelings that I ignored Him. It's funny how we "forget" to do the very things that are good for us in a crisis.
VERDICT:
It was a rough day for me, and my stats show it.
Your courage sets you on a path of determined success! Others are sure to be inspired and follow your lead. -- Roberta M.
ReplyDelete