(This pic is epic, hehe)
FOOD:
Eating could have been better. I got a soda and Mexican food for lunch. Beans, rice, chips 'n salsa. I didn't over eat, though, which is better than usual. I am a bit of a binge eater, but at least that isn't happening anymore (so far). I knew weekends would be the toughest for me, as we always eat out on Saturdays with the family and Sundays with the guys.
EXERCISE:
I had a lot of energy today as well, probably annoying everyone I saw. I could barely sit still! I did my usual 30 minutes and considered training to run. I want to be able to run a mile; I have a treadmill gathering dust in my living room. Time to use it! I borrowed a book about training to run, so I'll tap into that and start training on Monday.
MOOD:
Happy happy joy joy. What more can I say? ;-)
SLEEP:
I stayed up way too late last night worrying about a friend, but I'll be sleeping better the next coupla days.
SPIRITUALITY:
Could have been a little better. I did pray and read a couple devotionals, but I knew that I needed to do more.
VERDICT:
Today was okay, about average. I'm so happy with the changes that have already happened that I need to be careful not to get complacent. I still have a long way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment