Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 1, Day 4

FOOD:
I ate okay. It was difficult with this nausea/pain/heartburn I've been feeling. We went to McDonald's and I just ate a medium fries. One of my goals is to learn what healthy options I can choose at fast food restaurants, and I discovered that kid's meals are pretty good as far as calories go. I will be doing more exploring to see if there's something lower fat, but for today, just getting fries was a big step forward. I usually got two hamburgers to go with it. We had homemade, low-fat, low-sodium beef tacos for dinner.

EXERCISE:
I did not exercise today. I'm feeling cramping pain in my abdomen (making a doctor's appointment tomorrow), and I spent all day studying. I did walk two blocks to class and back.

MOOD:
I was worried about my final and some stressful emails I got (asking me to do more, essentially). I need to set clear boundaries with the senders of the emails and relax about my grades a little more. I always do well in school, so my worry is unfounded.

SLEEP:
Sleep was great. I took some medicine for nausea and slept through the night.

SPIRITUALITY:
 I did pray today, but haven't read the Bible.

VERDICT:
Today was not so great. D+.

No comments:

Post a Comment