Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 2, Day 12

FOOD:
Today was my fifth anniversary... Sooo, I didn't eat perfectly. ;-) I did great considering it was a bit of a holiday. I had my cereal, a grilled chicken sandwich at McDonald's with a water, and grilled chicken for dinner with rolls, apple slices, and apple cider. For dessert, I downed a good deal of nonfat frozen yogurt with some kiwis on top. I think it was still a good day in this department. Lots of chicken!

EXERCISE:
Got through level 2 again. Eating breakfast beforehand is really important, I'm finding. Now that the weather's getting hotter, it also helps to have a fan aimed at me. I'm adding ice to my water now, too. It's actually easier on your stomach to have water that's room temperature, but I want something cold in the summer months.

MOOD:
I was very busy at the church today, so I wasn't thinking much until I got home and had a spectacular time. So it was a good day in the mood department as well.

SLEEP:
I just did not want to get out of bed this morning, heh. I think that means I was sleeping superbly.

SPIRITUALITY:
I read my devotional and prayed with Chris about our gratitude for one another.

VERDICT:
Pretty good day. Now, I'm off to spend more time with my other half! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment