(yeah, this post is a day late... I had a busy Sunday!)
FOOD:
I didn't eat too well. I saw friends all day, and so we ate out for lunch (all I had was fries and some soda) and for dinner my friend made some delicious fried chicken and burgers.
EXERCISE:
I did not end up exercising, so Sunday ended up being my break for the week. I did some walking and playing a heart-pounding fighting game, so it wasn't completely sedentary. Seriously, that video game made me sweat, lol!
MOOD:
I was exhausted but happy.
SLEEP:
I didn't sleep long enough; had to get up early for church! ;-)
SPIRITUALITY:
I didn't feel well in church, so I ended up missing the very last part of it: communion. I was very sad to miss this. I take communion very seriously, so it's always a good experience for me. It will happen next month, though. Other than church I didn't feel that I got in enough time with God.
VERDICT:
Sunday was about what I expected: sort of awful. I did find some new information that you're supposed to take a day or two off from exercise each week, so missing today wasn't bad. What made today bad was all the soda, fried food, lack of sleep, and lack of time with God.
No comments:
Post a Comment